GovDirections, LLC is located in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide free and paid research subscription services. We use a combination of automated and manual research processes to gather active, awarded and upcoming government bids, contracts, requests for proposals, requests for information and similar data. Our subscribers use this information to enhance their business opportunities.
We grant to you, the User, and User accepts, a license to use this site in accordance with the terms contained in this agreement.
- User is granted a nontransferable right to access GovDirections.com using a password assigned by GovDirections, LLC.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as conveying title to the site or any pages or code within the site.
- User shall not copy, sell, or transfer any material from this site.
- The service is to be used by the User only and no automated or computerized program may be used to access the data.
- We make no warranties respecting any harm.
- We provide paid and free services. Free services may include a variety of information at our discretion. We may choose not to provide free services and may terminate your account at anytime without cause. All paid accounts are recurring based on the cycle you chose when joining. We do not send out invoices prior to billing. By joining and processing your membership by credit card, you acknowledge that your subscription has an intial and recurring payment feature and accept recurring membership charges prior to cancellation. You may cancel your membership at any time prior to your next billing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or if your account was created after October 2013, you may cancel your recurring billings by clicking here (you must use the registered email for verification). If we are not able to process payment for your account, then your account may be suspended until we are able to process payment. We may attempt to charge your renewal multiple times prior to final cancellation.
- You may cancel your service prior to the recurring payments next renewal date by emailing email@example.com with your account's registered email/id and request to cancel the recurring subscription or if your account was created after October 2013, you may cancel your recurring billings by clicking here (you must use the registered email). Your account will remain active through the paid period unless you instruct us to close your account permanently. We do not issue refunds or credits for unused terms.
- The total liability of GovDirections, LLC, for any claim shall not exceed the registration fee.
- In no event shall GovDirections, LLC, be liable to user for additional damages.
- GovDirections, LLC may terminate your use of the site at any time.
- Notices given shall be in writing and sent to GovDirections, LLC at 245 N Highland Avenue, Suite 230-524, Atlanta, Georgia 30307-1912.
- User attests that he/she is not an employee, agent, or family member of an employee or agent of agency, firm, corporation, or any business providing database or bid services. Violation of this condition will result in termination of access without recourse.
- User agrees that this Agreement and use of the site is governed under the laws of the State of Georgia, United States of America.