Includes 30 days of access to active federal bid listings. includes a daily alert. $ 0/mo
Is it really free? Yes. No credit card is required. Just give us your industry preferences and get immediate access.
This plan has what you need to get going. Active bids, RFPs, and a daily alert. $39/mo
Our most popular plan has it all. Adds forecasts, CIP reviews and awards. $50/mo
Not sure what you want?
Call (800) 492-8523
Local, State and Federal Bids, RFPs, RFIs and RFQs
Comprehensive Research Service
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prices are per month or per year, as applicable,and are billed at the beginning of the term.
- Researchers gather, edit and classify new content throughout the day. We publish approximately 100,000 new listings monthly.
- Governments send requests for proposals, bids and quotes directly to us and they are published immediately.
- Upcoming forecasts are derived from budgets, public minutes, agendas, referendums and other reliable sources. We provide the budgeted amount when it is available. Research is conducted by local government budget experts with over 20 years of experience.
- The GovDirections Daily Alert includes all new bids and upcoming forecast listings added the previous day. However, the same information is available instantly when added to the site. Most clients monitor the sites throughout the day.
What is the difference between gBusinessGo! and gBusinessPlus! services?
gBusiness Go is designed for small companies just getting started and includes access to active local, state and federal government bid listings. gBusiness Plus steps up to the next level by providing access to Upcoming Forecasts and Awarded bid information.
I'm a small business that is just getting started. Is gBusinessPlus! also for me?
Of course. You will not find more services at a better rate. gBusiness Plus provides you the opportunity to get in the door early. Our Awards database provides you the tools to help you analyze your market place before and during the sales cycle.
Do you require a contract?
GovDirections does not require a contract. You may pay month-to-month and cancel at anytime. You may prepurchase additional months to gain discounts. You must cancel your account before your next billing. This practice helps us keep our prices low by avoiding unnecessary credit card fees.
How many government agencies or sources do you cover?
GovDirections' U.S. based reserach staff provides the most comprehensive coverage available and monitors more than 29,500 sources. There are over 80,000 local governments in the U.S. alone. We also cover Canadian provinces and territories.
I just want free services. Can I simply just have access to your daily alert?
Yes. You may register for a free daily alert here. Access to federal information is also freely available to registered users for 30 days.
How many customers do you serve?
GovDirections serves over 72,000 registered users throughout our network.
Do you have a U.S. office?
Yes. Our main office is in Decatur, Georgia (metro Atlanta). We also have offices in Boise, Idaho and Brunswick, Georgia. We are 100% USA based. Call us from within the U.S. at (800) 492-8523. Additional contact information.